David Woodruff Awards
- Research Grant, Department of Energy Green Electricity Networks, “Improved Power System Operations Using Advanced Stochastic Optimization,” Co-Principal Investigator, 2012-14.
- Electives Courses Teacher of the Year, UC Davis Graduate School of Management, 1994-95, 1996-97, 2000, 2001.
- Research Grant, National Science Foundation, “Identification of Outliers in Multivariate Data,” 1996.
- Dissertation Competition Runner-up, Production and Operations Management Society (POMS), 1991.
- JD Scaife Award, Institution of Manufacturing Engineers, “CONWIP: A Pull Alternative to Kanban,” 1990.
- Doctoral Colloquium, Operations Research Society of America, 1988.