Steven C. Currall Awards
Mar 7, 2016
- Fellow, American Association for the Advancement of Science (AAAS). November 2013.
- Grand Velocity Award for Academic Entrepreneurship, Kelley School of Business, Indiana University, Bloomington, 2006.
- Entrepreneur of the Year Award®, Ernst & Young’s regional Supporter of Entrepreneurship category, 2005.
- Price Foundation Innovative Entrepreneurship Educator Award, Stanford University Technology Ventures Program (School of Engineering), 2004.
- Vocational Leadership Award for facilitating collaboration between the academic and business communities, Rotary Club of West University Place, Tex., 2003.
- Best Theory Paper, International Association of Conflict Management, 2002.
- Best Paper, Institute of Behavioral and Applied Management, Organizational Behavior/Organizational Theory/Organizational Development Divisions, 2002.
- Phi Beta Kappa Teaching Prize Finalist, Rice University, 1999, 1995.
- Listed in Rice University’s Jones Graduate School’s “Outstanding Faculty,” Business Week’s Guide to Best Business Schools (5th edition), 1997.
- Halliburton Foundation Award of Excellence for professionalism in education, research and service to students, Jones Graduate School, Rice University, 1995.
- Best Dissertation Competition Selection, Industrial Relations Research Association, 1992.
- Graduate Fellowship, Cornell University, 1989.
- Rotary International Fellowship, London School of Economics and Political Science, 1984–85.
- Omricon Delta Kappa, Psi Chi.