Kimberly D. Elsbach Awards
Sep 23, 2011
- 2010 Paper of the Year Award, Human Relations, “How passive ‘face time’ affects perceptions of employees: Evidence of spontaneous trait inference,” 2011.
- Stephen G. Newberry Chair in Leadership, UC Davis Graduate School of Management, 2010.
- International Research Fellow, Oxford University Centre for Corporate Reputation, 2010.
- Elected Member, Macro Organizational Behavior Society, 2009.
- Two papers named to list of 17 most interesting publications in organization and management literature from the past 100 years. Academy of Management JournalEditorial Review Board, 2006.
- 2003 Outstanding Publication in Organizational Behavior Award, Academy of Management Organizational Behavior Division, 2004.
- 2003 Best Paper Award, Academy of Management Journal, 2004.
- Chancellor’s Fellow, UC Davis, 2001-05.
- William Novelli Best Paper Award, Innovations in Social Marketing Conference, 1997.
- Daniel Jordan Faculty Fellow, Emory University Goizueta Business School, 1996.
- Outstanding Scholar Award, Emory University Goizueta Business School, 1995, 1996.
- Louis R. Pondy Award for the Best Paper Based on a Dissertation, 1993.
- Graduate Scholarship, Japanese American Citizens League, Union Bank of California, 1992.