Michael W. Maher Awards
Sep 23, 2011
- Best Article, Accounting Horizons, 2010.
- Finalist, Best Article, Journal of Operations Management, (with D. Weiss), 2009.
- Best Paper Award, European Risk Management Conference (with D. Weiss), 2008.
- Annual Professor of the Year Award (second year classes), UC Davis Graduate School of Management, 2008.
- Charter Member, Gonzaga University Chapter, Beta Alpha Psi, 1997.
- Annual Professor of the Year Award, UC Davis Graduate School of Management, 1996.
- Special Certificate of Appreciation, Associated Students of the Graduate School of Management, 1995.
- Annual Outstanding Teacher Award, UC Davis Graduate School of Management, 1993, 1989.
- Distinguished Alumni Merit Award, Gonzaga University, 1989.
- Special Award for Service to the UC Davis Graduate School of Management,the Associated Students of Management, 1989.
- Outstanding Tax Manuscript Award, American Taxation Association, 1984.
- Notable Contribution to the Literature Gold Medal Award, American Institute of CPAs, 1982.
- Competitive Manuscript Award, American Accounting Association, 1980.
- Dissertation Fellowship, Ernst & Ernst, 1975.
- Fellowship, American Accounting Association, 1974-75.
- Consortium Fellow, American Accounting Association Doctoral Consortium, 1974.
- Beta Gamma Sigma, 1972.
- Alpha Sigma Nu, 1968.
- Honors at Entrance, Gonzaga University, 1965.