Wine Packaging Strategy Program Convenes the Best and Brightest of the Industry
The Wine, Packaging Strategy: Decide, Design, Impress Program at UC Davis is THE place to participate in a cutting-edge, forward-looking discussion around the way consumers will experience wine packaging over the next five years.
If you make packaging or branding and marketing decisions, this is a dialogue in which you need to have a voice! Expect to show up at the program with your sleeves rolled up, ready to make some serious decisions about your packaging.
We’ve added some major heavy hitters to the roster of this innovative new un-conference. There is no other event where so many industry thought leaders will gather to discuss the very latest trends in wine packaging:
- Teresa Mengali, Production Manager for Truett-Hurst, Inc., is the brain behind PaperBoy Wine
- John Conover, General Manager/Partner at Cade Estate Winery, Odette Estate Winery, and Plumpjack Estate Winery, is responsible for White House favorite PlumpJack Reserve Chardonnay
- Robert Dyer, Merchandise Director of the Pacific Division for Walmart Stores Inc., is responsible for store layout and strategic merchandizing initiatives
- Patrick Merrill, Cofounder and General Partner of Merrill Research, is a research expert in the wine and alcoholic beverage industries
Click here to see our full list of speakers.
Our new facilitators are prominent industry movers and shakers:
- Paul Franson, Senior Correspondent for Wines and Vines
- Dr. James T. Lapsley, Department of Viticulture and Enology, UC Davis
During the program, you’ll be brainstorming, networking, and innovating with executives from:
- The Wine Group
- Jackson Family Wines
- Constellation Brands, Inc.
- G3 Enterprises
- Entropy Wine Group
- Delicato Family Wine
- Ponte Winery
- Fazeli Cellars
- Don Sebastiani & Sons
- And many, many, more!
Register today to join this illustrious group.
It’s time to bring the bottle to the table, so to speak. We’re inviting participants to bring along their wine (or someone else’s) with packaging that they feel will inspire. Throughout the program, we’ll collect votes and name the winner, who will get a fun UC Davis-themed prize!
For more information on the program, you’re encouraged visit our website or contact Angela Stopper, by email or by calling (530) 752-7240.
Wines & Vines
Wines & Vines is presenting a technical Wine Packaging Program on August 20 in Napa, California. The program includes a trade show and emphasizes the technical how-to aspects of improving a winery’s packaging. Wines & Vines and the UC Davis Graduate School of Management have partnered to cross promote their complementary wine packaging events this year.