A passionate career development professional specializing in employer outreach and student collaborations with industry, while working with all our student populations – Chris works with our 45+ Master of Professional Accountancy students, 80+ Full-Time MBA students, 400+ Part-Time MBA students across all three campuses in Davis, San Ramon and Sacramento. She provides career counseling and coaching to MBA and MPAc students with the goal to secure full-time and internship placements while helping students maximize their career potential with continual networking and advising.
Crissy Lyles is the Program Manager of the Master of Professional Accountancy (MPAc) program, which welcomed its charter class in 2012.
Elizabeth Moon joined the Graduate School of Management’s Career Development team in January 2014, bringing a focus on career counseling and an expertise in working with international students. She provides all students with career assistance in the areas of resumes, cover letters, interviewing, job/internship search strategies, negotiations, networking and business etiquette.
Angel holds a Master of Science degree in Career Counseling, is certified in the Myers Briggs Type Indicator, and has authored a Career Counseling Theory as well as articles regarding how to deliver the most effective distance counseling. Her full theoretical approach is a Humanistic mix of Existential, Person Centered, Gestalt, and Behaviorism schools of thought.
- Manage operations for the school’s fast-paced, high-volume MBA Career Development Center.
- Supervise undergraduate student assistants: coordinate their daily activities and provide on the job training
- Managed the planning and operations of MBA career fairs, including facility reservations, invitations, registrations and invoice requests, room layout and catering
- Oversee strategic development and implementation of multiple programs: resume books for key employers, targeted MBA job searches and Close-the-Loop initiative for employers and students
- Interface with high level companies and employers regarding during information sessions, mock interviews and on-campus interviews ensuring the streamlined process
- Update and maintain complex databases, create reports and meet the department’s evolving data needs
- Provide analytical and technical support for the Career Development staff and students
- Develop, edit and update web content to produce weekly newsletter, populating job postings and events while overseeing the marketing communication messaging for students and employers
Responsible for technical, analytical and operational support for Career Development. Manages multiple databases and tools to provide accurate and efficient data collection and reporting. System administrator for Global Talent System (GTS), a career management tool for students and recruiters/employers.