Bay Area MBA Deans Student Advisory Council (DSAC)
The council provides a framework for incorporating student ideas into the MBA program, networking with alumni, engaging in philanthropic activities and coordinating extracurricular activities
The Deans Student Advisory Council (DSAC) role at the School is two-fold:
- To provide a means for students to communicate and work with the deans.
- To inform students about important activities happening at the School.
The council also assists with promoting a variety of school-wide events and activities, including workshops, speakers, clubs and others.
Student members are appointed for three-year terms. If a student is unable to complete his or her term, a replacement member would be appointed to complete the term.
Members from the Entering Class of 2013:
Members from the Entering Class of 2014:
Jinhua (Rachel) Su
If you have any questions, comments or suggestions, please email us.
DSAC Is Now Recruiting New Members: Applications due October 20, 2015
The Bay Area Deans Student Advisory Council (DSAC) is looking for four representatives from the entering Class of 2015 and one representative from the entering Class of 2013.
If you are interested in being considered for the council, please provide the following information requested:
- Role you are seeking
- Current resume
- One-page summary noting: 1) Why you want to serve as a DSAC member; 2) What experience or skills you have to qualify you for DSAC membership.
Please submit the application to the GSM Leadership Mailbox.
- Tuesday October 20, 2015: application deadline
- Friday October 23, 2015: phone interviews (time TBD)
- Friday November 6, 2015: new member announcement
- Friday November 13, 2015, 12:30pm – 1:30pm: Fall 2015 Bay Area DSAC meeting. All DSAC members are expected to attend this meeting.
Further questions please contact your Program Manager:
Bay Area MBA Program Manager