Our Dynamic Community
Researchers in science and engineering, faculty, MBA students, UC Davis undergraduates, experienced entrepreneurs, investors and corporate leaders
The UC Davis Institute for Innovation and Entrepreneurship is a nexus for entrepreneurship education and research, and a springboard for entrepreneurial initiatives on the UC Davis campus.
The institute draws a diverse community—researchers in science and engineering, faculty, MBA students, UC Davis undergraduates, experienced entrepreneurs, investors and corporate leaders—to support technology transfer and commercialization activities. We move great ideas forward.
Whether for profit or for social benefit—or both—the institute’s programs enable students to envision a better world and make it a reality.
The network is our calling card. We invite you to learn more about our community—and to get involved in our world-class institute.
- Attend an entrepreneurship academy
- Explore the Business Development Fellows or Keller Pathway Fellows programs
- Learn about our options for undergrads
- Participate as a mentor in our entrepreneurship academies
- Network at our Big Bang! and other events
- Become a Big Bang! judge or mentor
- Sponsor the Big Bang!
- Invest in the institute
Contact Niki Peterson for more information on how you can participate in our programs.