Building a Customer-Centric Strategy
Presented by: Ashwin Aravindakshan, Ph.D. Associate Professor of Management UC Davis Graduate School of Management
Advances in technology over the past decade have shifted power in the marketplace from the firm to the customer. Customers now have a vast array of choices of what and where to buy. This shift demands a change in firm strategy, from focusing on the product to focusing on the customer.
Current Dates and Locations for this program
About Building a Customer-Centric Strategy
You will explore the different ways that your firm can transition from a product centric worldview to a customer centric strategy.
First, we will establish what customer centricity means to you and why it fundamentally differs from strategies of the past. Next, we will examine the leadership approaches that your firm can use to build customer-centric cultures. Finally, we will review examples of customer-centric strategy shifts made by firms in several areas including innovation, pricing, sales and marketing in both B2B and B2C environments.
The goal is to enhance your knowledge of customer centricity and strengthen your resource toolkit to implement customer centric strategies at your firm.
Who Should Attend?
Managers and executives who want to learn about customer centricity and about designing a customer-centric strategy
Learning Objectives and Program Benefits
- Introduction to the concepts of customer centricity
- Learn tools and techniques used in building a customer-centric culture
- Discuss customer centricity in B2B and B2C environments
- Discover customer-centric approaches to innovation, pricing, sales and promotion strategies
- Continental Breakfast: 8:00-9:00am
- Morning Session: 9:00am-12:00pm
- Working / Networking Lunch: 12:00-1:30pm
- Afternoon Session: 1:30-4:30pm
The registration fee for this one-day program is $1,500.
- Fee includes all program materials, education fees, continental breakfast, lunch and snacks
- Special pricing available to UC Davis alumni.
- Group pricing rates are available if registering two or more people from the same company at the same time.