Building Team Collaboration and Performance: The UC Davis Leadership Development Rowing Experience
Reengage your team by participating in one of the most unique learning experiences available in this region.
Research has shown that by incorporating experiential learning into program designs, adult learners thrive. With this concept in mind, we have created this partnership program between the UC Davis Graduate School of Management and the UC Davis Crew Team.
This program provides corporate clients the opportunity to enhance team collaboration and performance by providing classroom learning around the theory behind leadership and strong-performing teams, coupled with an experiential learning program on the water, led by the UC Davis Crew Team.
Who Should Attend?
This program has been designed for
- Leaders who value the importance of enhancing team effectiveness.
- Leaders looking to re-energize their current teams.
- Leaders looking to quickly build trust and respect between members of a new team.
- Innovative leaders looking to provide an exceptional experiential learning opportunity for their team.
- Groups attending this program will learn the theory behind building and leading great teams, and put that learning into action immediately in a shared experiential learning situation
- Attendees quickly build trust among their team members, which dramatically improves creative collaboration and innovation back in the workplace
- The collaborative experience will enhance team members ability to visualize and communicate goals and team objectives
- Attendees will leave with enhanced commitment, loyalty and pride in their team
- Continental Breakfast: 7:30 – 8:00am
- Program Classroom Session: 8:00 – 11:00am
- Lunch: 11:00am – 12:00pm
- Travel: 12:00 – 12:30pm
- Introduction to Rowing (Safety Check): 12:30 – 1:00pm
- Experiential Learning, Rowing Experience: 1:00 – 3:00pm
- Program Summary / Key Learning Discussion: 3:00 – 4:00pm
- Return to Davis: 4:00 – 4:30pm
cost of this one-day experience for your team:
The program can be customized for teams from 6 – 24 participants. The program fee includes all program materials, education fees, continental breakfast, lunch and snacks, as well as transportation, equipment and staff to engage in this unique learning experience for your team.
- 6 participants: $19,500
- 12 participants: $24,500
- 18 participants: $28,500
- 24 participants: $32,500
Call us to begin the creation of the most unique learning experience your team can have on the west coast!