Contact Us About the Wine Exec Program
Angela Stopper is responsible for overseeing the development and delivery of innovative management and leadership development programming at the GSM. To do so, she leads the GSM Executive Education unit and runs the MBA Principled Leadership Program. Stopper also partners with faculty, deans, staff and business leaders to create compelling credit and noncredit curriculum offerings, delivered in both face-to-face and online formats, to differentiate the School in the competitive market.
- Manage operations for the school’s fast-paced, high-volume MBA Career Development Center.
- Supervise undergraduate student assistants: coordinate their daily activities and provide on the job training
- Managed the planning and operations of MBA career fairs, including facility reservations, invitations, registrations and invoice requests, room layout and catering
- Oversee strategic development and implementation of multiple programs: resume books for key employers, targeted MBA job searches and Close-the-Loop initiative for employers and students
- Interface with high level companies and employers regarding during information sessions, mock interviews and on-campus interviews ensuring the streamlined process
- Update and maintain complex databases, create reports and meet the department’s evolving data needs
- Provide analytical and technical support for the Career Development staff and students
- Develop, edit and update web content to produce weekly newsletter, populating job postings and events while overseeing the marketing communication messaging for students and employers