Using Data to Build Customer Centricity into Decision Making
Presented by: Ashwin Aravindakshan, Ph.D. & Kay Peters, Ph.D. UC Davis Graduate School of Management
Advances in technology over the past decade have shifted power in the marketplace from the firm to the customer. This shift demands a change in firm strategy, from focusing on the product to focusing on the customer. This program will give you the tools needed to better differentiate between customers, create targeted marketing campaigns, learn how to value customers based on behavior, construct better up-selling and cross-selling tools and even learn about which customers to keep and which to let go.
Current Dates and Locations for this program
- March, 2018.
About using data to build customer centricity into decision making
In this program, you will be introduced to key metrics that provide value when making customer facing decisions. You will develop customer metrics by observing behavior and then using these metrics to devise marketing plans that take advantage of this new information to improve your firm’s key objectives. You will also learn both the tactical as well as strategic implications of these approaches.You will explore the different ways that your firm can transition from a product centric worldview to a customer centric strategy.
To do so, we will establish what customer centricity means to you and why it fundamentally differs from strategies of the past. Next, we will examine the leadership approaches that your firm can use to build customer-centric cultures. Finally, we will review examples of customer-centric strategy shifts made by firms in several areas including innovation, pricing, sales and marketing in both B2B and B2C environments.
The goal is to enhance your knowledge of customer centricity and strengthen your resource toolkit to implement customer centric strategies into decision making at your organization.
Who Should Attend?
- Any executive curious about how to incorporate customer data in marketing decision-making
- Managers and executives who want to learn about customer centricity and about designing a customer-centric strategy
Learning Objectives and Program Benefits
- Learn how to identify behavioral data relevant to a firm’s market and how to analyze such data
- Learn the concept of customer centricity and the tools you can use in building a customer-centric culture
- Discover customer-centric approaches to innovation, pricing, sales and promotion strategies
- Understand how targeted marketing programs can be created
- Determine ROI of different marketing campaigns based on assessed customer value
This is a three-day program. Each day will include:
- Continental Breakfast: 8:00-9:00am
- Morning Session: 9:00am-11:45am
- Working / Networking Lunch: 11:45-1:00pm
- Afternoon Session: 1:00-5:30pm
- Dinner (first two program days): 6:00-7:30pm
The registration fee for this one-day program is $4,250.
- Fee includes all program materials, education fees, continental breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks
- Special pricing available to UC Davis alumni.
- Group pricing rates are available if registering two or more people from the same company at the same time.