Join Us for the National Net Impact Conference in Silicon Valley
October 24-26 at the San Jose Convention Center
Net Impact UC Davis is excited to have a national conference for change makers right in our backyard. This annual event is the premier gathering for thinkers, doers, and dreamers to exchange ideas about how businesses can solve social and environmental problems. Students from the Graduate School of Management will be there in full force.
This year’s theme is Change Starts Here- in a physical place, a virtual network and beyond. The conference will be hosted in the innovation hub of the bay area and offers the opportunity for students and professionals to connect.
Register by September 20th for 15% off. Click here to register and select UC Davis as your home chapter at checkout.
Fall is the time that MBA students kick off their internship or job search. Here are some of the conference’s opportunities to learn about groundbreaking ideas and gain the skills and connections that will supercharge a search.
Change starts with a network | Meet companies and fellow attendees by visiting:
- 90+ companies on site for the Net Impact Expo
- Themed networking salons to bring together like-minded individuals
- Off-site field trips to silicon valley businesses
Change starts with inspiration | 350+ speakers include:
- Blake Mycoskie, Founder & Chief Shoe Giver, TOMS
- Michael Brune, Executive Director, Sierra Club
- Premal Shah, President, Kiva
Change starts with new ideas | 100+ workshops and interactive sessions like:
- The 5th Annual Walmart Quick-Pitch Challenge
- “Techpreneurs” Developing Market-Based IT Solutions to Poverty
- Trace a Product to its Origins: Supply Chain Case Study
Follow this link to learn more about the conference and register. When you sign up, be sure to select UC Davis as your home chapter so they know we sent you! If you have any questions about the conference, or need access to the shared spreadsheet GSM students are using to coordinate travel to conferences in 2013, email Laura Kopp at email@example.com. See you in San Jose!