Sacramento Kings Rhythm ‘N Rims
5K Walk Benefiting Their Non-Profit Partners
On Sunday, October 13, the Sacramento Kings are hosting their 2nd Annual Rhythm ‘N Rims event in downtown Sac. It is a 5K walk and the money raised benefits their nonprofit partners, which this year includes two of our partners: the Boys & Girls Club of Greater Sacramento and Habitat for Humanity.
There are a number of available shifts (see below), so you can work around your schedule.
- Saturday, October 12 9am-1pm Event Setup
- Saturday, October 12 1pm-5pm Event Setup
- Sunday, October 13 7am-11am Event Day
- Sunday, October 13 11am-3pm Event Day
- Sunday, October 13 3pm-7pm Event Day
Possible tasks we will be doing range from registration table, food & beverage, NBA festival management, walk route management, basketball ushers, setup & teardown and more.
If you are interested in signing up to volunteer, please email our board at firstname.lastname@example.org.