Developing Customer Analytics for Decision Making
Presented by: Ashwin Aravindakshan, Ph.D. Associate Professor of Management UC Davis Graduate School of Management
Data on customer behavior can guide the firm to better differentiate between customers, create targeted marketing campaigns, learn how to value customers based on behavior, construct better up-selling and cross-selling tools and even learn about which customers to keep and which to let go.
Current Dates and Locations for this program
About Developing Customer Analytics for Decision Making
In this executive education program, you will be introduced to key metrics that provide value when making customer facing decisions. This program is designed to cover customer analytics via descriptive and predictive methods. In the program, you will develop customer metrics by observing behavior and then using these metrics to devise marketing plans that take advantage of this new information to improve a firm’s key objectives. You will also learn both the tactical as well as strategic implications of these approaches.
Who Should Attend?
Any executive curious about how to incorporate customer data in marketing decision-making
Learning Objectives & Program Benefits
- Learn how to identify behavioral data relevant to a firm’s market
- Introduction to techniques that help analyze such data
- Gain insight into up-selling and cross-selling techniques
- Understand how targeted marketing programs can be created
- Determine ROI of different marketing campaigns based on assessed customer value
- Continental Breakfast: 8:00-9:00am
- Morning Session: 9:00am-12:00pm
- Working / Networking Lunch: 12:00-1:30pm
- Afternoon Session: 1:30-4:30pm
The registration fee for this one-day program is $1,500.
- Fee includes all program materials, education fees, continental breakfast, lunch and snacks
- Special pricing available to UC Davis alumni.
- Group pricing rates are available if registering two or more people from the same company at the same time.