The UC Davis MPAc program cultivates your ability to deal successfully with the challenges of a continually changing, increasingly competitive global business environment. Use the tools below to plan your experience here and stay in-the-know regarding course requirements, registration, program events and more.
Discover Your Options and Plan Your Degree
Welcome to the academic resources section for the UC Davis Master of Professional Accountancy program. Browse through the options to find various incoming student information including: textbooks and text paks, facility information for the Davis Campus, links to GSM IT support, campus email account details, and more.
MPAc Program Resources
We are excited to announce the rollout of Phase 1 of the updates to the registration system. Among the many upgrades, you will notice that you are able to view:
- Courses with real time enrollments and updates
- Future quarter course offerings as soon as they are released
- Ability to manage future term course scheduling as terms are released. (Enrollment is not guaranteed until registration formally begins each quarter.)
- Courses offered by quarter on all three campuses in one screen, with options to filter by campus and term
- Search features include sort by program, term offered, concentration, or instructor
- Course Advisor tab allows you to see courses and grades for completed course work
Registration for now continues in SISWEB for all students.
To view the schedule for the current and upcoming quarter, log into the Course Scheduling application with your user name and Kerberos passcode. Click on at upper right-hand corner of screen.
The main page is available with these options:
- Manage Schedule
- Schedule Details
- Course Advisor
- Finals Schedule
- Pay for Courses