The Graduate School of Management organizes many company information sessions and “treks” (company visits) throughout the year to enable students to learn more about potential employers. Employers use this time to share their company history, promote their organization, describe their company culture and talk about career paths and opportunities. Treks give students the opportunity to meet more employees and experience the culture firsthand.
- Non-Profit Gateway: Network of links to state and federal government information and services.
- Idealist: A project of Action Without Borders.Website includes search engine for over 62,000 nonprofit and community organizations in 165 countries.
- LearnHowtoBecome.org: Information for people seeking careers in the non-profit sector.
- MBA Highway: A comprehensive niche job board and career resource website exclusively catering to the MBA-level job market.
- Indeed: Millions of jobs compiled from thousands of company web sites, job boards and newspapers.
- OneWire Finance: Provides a Career Management Tool that confidentially connects top financial firms directly with the most qualified professionals for any open finance position.