We seek out exceptional MBA candidates with impressive records of achievement and the promise to make a positive difference in the world.
How to Apply
Step 1 – Submit an Application
To complete your application, you’ll need the materials listed below.
- Application – Apply Now
- Two professional recommendations
- One essay & one personal introduction
- Transcripts (unofficial for admission, official for enrollment)
- GMAT or GRE General Test
- TOEFL / IELTS (For international, non-native English speaking applicants)
- $125 application fee
Step 2 – Complete an Admissions Video (by invitation only)
- Within five business days of submitting your application, selected candidates will receive an email invitation to complete an online Admissions Video. You will have one week from the receipt of the email to complete the video. This is a positive indicator of our interest in your application but does not guarantee admission.
Step 3 – On-Campus Interview (by invitation only)
- After completing an Admissions Video, selected candidates will be invited to an on-campus interview. This is a positive indicator of our interest in your application but does not guarantee admission.
Step 4 – Receive a Decision
- When a decision is available you will receive a decision notification email. You will be instructed to log in to your VIP (personal portal) page to view your decision. Your decision will be available on the decision deadline listed below for the round in which you applied.
2016 APPLICATION DEADLINES
Accepting applications for this fall on a case-by-case basis. Schedule a consultation with Associate Director of Admissions Earl Raehsler for more information.
2017 Application Deadlines
The fall 2017 application will be available in late August. Application deadlines will be published soon.
Fall 2016 recommendation form
With our commitment to the environment and sustainability, we highly encourage you to use our online application system. When submitting your application online you will still need to request all official transcripts to be sealed and mailed to the address listed below.
*Fill-able forms are not editable online, you must download the form to complete on a computer and email in.
Mail Application Materials to:
UC Davis Graduate School of Management – Admissions
One Shields Avenue
Davis, CA 95616