2013–14 Fundraising Highlights
Thank you GSM alumni! For the second year in a row, the School raised the highest dollar amount from our alumni, with almost $220,000 in fiscal year 2013–14, a 20.5 percent increase over last year.
And thank you to GSM alumni, business partners, students, faculty and staff for your donations to the Annual Giving Campaign. For the second consecutive year, the School reached the highest dollar amount in donations to this important campaign, which supports student activities, student professional development, student scholarships and program endowments.
GSM Annual Giving Campaign
Highest amount ever raised for the Annual Giving Campaign
- $124,844.11 in 2013-14, compared to $120,149.02 in 2012-13
- This is a 3.9 percent increase over last year, with $4,695.09 more brought in.
Highest amount of money raised from alumni for the Annual Giving Campaign
- $101,634.81 in 2013-14, compared to $99,347.02 in 2012-13
Highest amount of money raised from non-alumni for the Annual Giving Campaign
- $22,959.30 in 2013-14, compared to $20,802 in 2012-13 (10.3 percent increase)
Overall Alumni Giving (all other allocations)
Highest amount of alumni money raised to the School
- $219,999.57 in 2013-14, compared to $182,355.39 in 2012-13
- This is a 20.6 percent increase over last year with $37,644.18 more brought in
Congratulations to the Full-Time Class of 2004 for reaching highest participation in giving to the School, with 35 percent participation.
Class Gift Campaigns
Almost $33,000 was donated by students. Nearly all donations raised in the Class Gift Campaign go back into each program’s endowment.
Below are the values of each endowment as of June 30, 2014:
- Full-time MBA program: $659,047.82 (22 percent increase from 6/30/13)
- Bay Area and Sacramento MBA Programs: $263,591.13 (27 percent increase from 6/30/13)
- Master of Professional Accountancy: $7,386.31 (232 percent increase from 6/30/13)
Overall Fundraising for the School
Total fundraising for 2013-14 raised $1,751,031.60, which included $1,649,176.46 in gifts and in-kind donations and $101,855.14 in additional outstanding pledges raised.