Accelerate Your Career
Known for their innovative thinking, effective collaboration and driving results in the workplace, UC Davis MBA graduates are in high demand for a wide range of positions in a variety of industries. Our experienced Career Development team works closely with you to prepare for your continued professional advancement.
We help you to leverage your experience, knowledge and skills to be a successful leader in the global marketplace, and to develop the tools and resources needed to accelerate your career. We guide you as you navigate the MBA job market and refine and execute your job search strategy. Through our extensive network of recruiters and alumni, we can identify internship and career opportunities that meet your needs.
Assessing Your Career Path
Our approach builds on the professional self-assessment that started when you decided to pursue your MBA. We can help you identify and clarify your professional skills, interests and rewards. We then work with you to move your job search into high gear.
Finding the Right Fit
Securing a job at the MBA level requires an understanding of the marketplace and an awareness of recruiter expectations. Our team educates you about the nuances of industry dynamics and helps you target the right employers and opportunities. We also work with you to build your skill set to best meet the needs of the industry or employer you are pursuing.
Tools to Take You Further
- One-on-one sessions with our expert career counselors to assess
- your career needs and develop a personal career strategy
- Career workshops and panels to help you identify potential careers
- and develop effective job-search strategies
- Résumé and cover letter review to market yourself effectively
- Interview preparation and mock interviews
- Negotiation and decision-process counseling
- Networking strategies, advice and practice
- Online database of supportive UC Davis MBA alumni
- Exclusive online career management system powered by Simplicity