Bay Area MBA Orientation 2015
Details Coming Soon (see information below for Orienation 2014)
2015 Orientation Schedule
Saturday, September 12 (UC Davis Conference Center)
Sunday, September 13 (Bishop Ranch, San Ramon)
Schedule is subject to change. Agenda is coming soon.
Congratulations on your admittance to the UC Davis MBA program! We are looking forward to you joining the Graduate School of Management (GSM) community.
Orientation 2015 information is coming soon. Please see Orientation 2014 information below for your reference. Please check back often as information will be updated.
MBA Orientation 2014
MBA Orientation 2014 will prepare you academically, professionally and socially to excel in the UC Davis MBA Program and beyond. We’ve created a comprehensive program that includes action learning sessions, critical thinking exercises, and networking opportunities to set the stage for your future success at UC Davis.
For more information and to register click here.
What to expect
- Attire is business casual on both Saturday and Sunday. Please note: you will be taking professional photos Saturday morning, starting at 8:00 a.m. Make sure you arrive ready to take your professional headshot.
- Ensure that you have activated your UCDavis user name and email.
- Bring your laptop and charger.
- Ensure you have administrative access to install printer drivers.
- Ensure that your laptop has MS Windows 7 or higher (XP will not be supported).
- If using a Mac, additional software may be necessary to run Windows only applications
Location and parking
September 20 Orientation
- University of California, Davis Conference Center, 550 Alumni Lane, UC Davis, Davis, Calif. The Conference Center is located adjacent to the GSM Gallagher Hall.
- Parking at the UC Davis campus on Saturday is complimentary.
- September 21 Orientation
- Bishop Ranch, 12647 Alcosta Blvd. Suite 190, San Ramon, Calif. Visit the Bay Area Campus Guide for full details on the facilities.
- No parking permit is required at the Bishop Ranch location.
Optional Ropes Course: Saturday, September 27
Join your classmates for a day of adventure and team building at Challenge Sonoma Ropes Course! This optional excursion is a fantastic way to get to know your incoming cohort.
- When: Saturday, September 27, 9:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Where: Challenge Sonoma Ropes Course
- Cost: $65 – lunch is included in the price
- Students will provide their own transportation to this event, and carpooling is highly encouraged.
- RSVP for this event by Tuesday, September 23.