Bay Area MBA Orientation 2015
Additional information will be updated as it becomes available. Please check this site regularly.
MBA Orientation 2015
Congratulations on your admittance to the UC Davis MBA program! We are looking forward to you joining the Graduate School of Management (GSM) community.
MBA Orientation 2015 will prepare you academically, professionally and socially to excel in the UC Davis MBA Program and beyond. We’ve created a comprehensive program that includes action learning sessions, critical thinking exercises, and networking opportunities to set the stage for your future success at UC Davis.
Register here for the event.
2015 Orientation Schedule
Saturday, September 12 (UC Davis Conference Center)
Sunday, September 13 (Bishop Ranch, San Ramon)
Agenda is coming soon.
What to expect
- Attire is business casual on both Saturday and Sunday. Please note: you will be taking professional photos Saturday morning, starting at 8:00 a.m. Make sure you arrive ready to take your professional headshot.
- Ensure that you have activated your UC Davis user name and email.
- Bring your laptop and charger.
- Ensure you have administrative access to install printer drivers.
- Ensure that your laptop has MS Windows 7 or higher (XP will not be supported).
- If using a Mac, additional software may be necessary to run Windows only applications.
Location and parking
- University of California, Davis Conference Center, 550 Alumni Lane, UC Davis, Davis, Calif. The Conference Center is located adjacent to the GSM Gallagher Hall.
- The most convenient parking areas for Orientation 2015 include Visitor Parking Lots 1 and 2 and the Gateway Parking Structure located adjacent to the Mondavi Center. Please review the Visitor Permit Parking Area map to locate these parking areas.
- There is no charge for parking on UC Davis campus during Orientation.
- Bishop Ranch, 12647 Alcosta Blvd. Suite 190, San Ramon, CA. Visit the Bay Area Campus Guide for full details on the facilities.
- No parking permit is required at the Bishop Ranch location.
Optional Ropes Course
Join your classmates for a day of adventure and team building at Challenge Sonoma Ropes Course! This optional excursion is a fantastic way to get to know your incoming cohort.
More information coming soon
Register for Fall Courses
Information regarding Fall 2015 registration will be available on June 15. Registration will open on August 4.