We’ve made it easy for your company to efficiently select and interview the best UC Davis MBA candidates.
How To Schedule On-Campus Interviews
Contact Career Development to schedule your interview dates, keeping the following in mind:
- Position Title and Description: Firms that provide detailed information about the available positions as well as some information about the company and division consistently receive the most vigorous response from students.
- Type of Schedule:
- Invite Only: Pre-select all of your interviewees based on a resume drop or other means.
- Mixed: Pre-select some of your candidates and allow other interested students to sign-up for remaining slots. This ensures a balanced mix of students whose backgrounds fit your needs, as well as students who are very interested in the company.
- Length of Interviews: Generally, firms choose to conduct 30 minute or 45 minute interviews. Some firms also opt for a rotating schedule which allows two interviewers to meet a single candidate in back-to-back interviews.
Customizing Your Interview Schedule:
- If you choose to conduct invite only or mixed schedules, we will manage a position-specific resume drop approximately one month prior to your interview date. Resumes will be e-mailed to you on your selected due date.
- We also recommend that you order a complete or interest specific resume book to identify candidates. This is an excellent tool to preview and select candidates early in the process. If you haven’t done so in the past, we also ask that you seriously consider interviewing international students.
- After selecting your interview candidates online or through the Career Development, we will invite and schedule the students for you. For schedules with open slots, we will notify students and allow them to sign-up on a first-come-first-served basis.
Coming to the UC Davis Graduate School of Management:
- A few days before your interview date, we will e-mail you your final interview schedule, driving directions and logistical information.
- On the day of the interviews, we suggest you arrive about 15 minutes before your first interviews to obtain a parking pass, park and prepare for the day.
- Upon arrival, you be provided with your updated schedule and resumes for the students you will meet.
Please contact Career Development for more information, questions or assistance with scheduling on-campus interviews.