Daytime MBA Costs
After the University of California Board of Regents sets tuition, the University of California, Davis Graduate Financial Aid Office sets the Student Budget. The Student Budget is used to calculate financial aid eligibility, including scholarships, grants and loans. It assumes a modest lifestyle for a single person in Davis.
The room and board figure assumes shared housing in an off-campus apartment. If you have a family or extraordinary expenses, your budget may be adjusted accordingly. While final tuition has not been set for 2013-2014, we have included estimates to help in your planning. We will notify you as soon as the tuition and budget are set.
As a result of gubernatorial, legislative, Regental and/or campus actions, tuition and fees may change without notice.
Paying Your Bill
Enrolled UC Davis students are billed automatically on the Student Account Suite (“myBill”); no paper statement will be sent. Your account balance is generated after you enroll in courses. Students can view and pay account balances at mybill.ucdavis.edu. You are responsible for paying all tuition, fees and other debts by the posted deadlines.
At the Student Account Center (“myBill”), you can:
- Check your balance
- Make a payment towards your balance
- View your payment history
- Store your payment methods for quick and easy payment
- View and print your billing statement
- Set up your bills to be paid automatically
Student Fee Payment Options
Accepted payment methods can be viewed in detail on-line at http://cashier.ucdavis.edu and include:
- Online/Electronic Payments. Pay student bills by e-check or print billing statement; there is no additional fee for paying by e-check. Online payments post immediately to Banner, the software used for the UC Davis Student Information System.
- Cash. Cash payments must be made in person at the Cashier’s Office (Dutton Hall). Do not mail cash nor put cash payments in drop boxes.
- Checks, Money Orders and Cashier’s Checks. Payment in this category must meet the following criteria: 1) Are made payable to “Regents of the University of California” or “UC Regents”; 2) The legal amount and written amount fields agree and are completed and the document is signed; 3) Have the current date (post dated checks are not accepted); and 4) Student name, address and student identification number must be included with the check.
- Credit Cards. Discover cards can be used for online payments through MyBill only, with a $12 per transaction fee. A credit card cannot be used to pay your Enrollment Deposit.
- International Wire Deposits. Notify the Cashier’s Office in advance of any payments you are expecting by wire or ACH. Contact the Cashier’s Office directly for assistance: http://cashier.ucdavis.edu/dept/wiretrans.cfm.
If you are expecting a financial aid disbursement to assist with your quarterly tuition, please check this website for the disbursement date (usually 5 days before the fee payment deadline): financialaid.ucdavis.edu.