Gallagher Hall – UC Davis Campus
Full-Time MBA, MPAc Programs & Executive Education
Located in the Gateway District in the new entry to the UC Davis campus, Gallagher Hall was the first business school building in California to earn LEED-Platinum certification for its ecofriendly construction. Home to our Full-Time MBA and MPAc programs, it features a striking glass-and-tile façade, state-of-the-art technology and open spaces inspiring innovative thinking and teamwork.
UC Davis Graduate School of Management
540 Alumni Lane
Davis, CA 95616-8609
Telephone: (530) 752-7658
- Opened September 2009
- 40,000-square-foot new campus home for the School
- Bold architecture and open,vibrant spaces inspire creativity, collaboration and community.
- Physical statement of UC Davis’ leadership role in business education
- High-tech facilities designed for:
- Interactive learning experiences.
- Integrated student and career services center for students to develop skills needed to advance their careers.
- LEED Platinum certification, the first public business school in California to achieve the U.S. Green Building Council’s top standard. Eco-friendly design reflects School’s ethos of sustainability.