Gallagher Hall – UC Davis Campus
Full-Time MBA and MPAc Programs
Located in the Gateway District in the new entry to the UC Davis campus, Gallagher Hall was the first business school building in California to earn LEED-Platinum certification for its ecofriendly construction. Home to our Full-Time MBA and MPAc programs, it features a striking glass-and-tile façade, state-of-the-art technology and open spaces inspiring innovative thinking and teamwork.
UC Davis Graduate School of Management
540 Alumni Lane
Davis, CA 95616-8609
Telephone: (530) 752-7658
- Opened September 2009
- 40,000-square-foot new campus home for the School
- Bold architecture and open,vibrant spaces inspire creativity, collaboration and community.
- Physical statement of UC Davis’ leadership role in business education
- High-tech facilities designed for:
- Interactive learning experiences.
- Integrated student and career services center for students to develop skills needed to advance their careers.
- LEED Platinum certification, the first public business school in California to achieve the U.S. Green Building Council’s top standard. Eco-friendly design reflects School’s ethos of sustainability.