Incoming MPAc Student Information
Master of Professional Accountancy Program
Congratulations again on your admission to the UC Davis MPAc program; we are so pleased that you will be joining the Class of 2015. These pages have are designed to provide you with some of the most commonly used resources by our MPAc students. Please return to it often, as information will be updated throughout the year.
In June, you will receive details via email regarding the Summer Webinar Series that Career Development has created to prepare you for fall recruiting events and your job search.
Orientation is held before the start of classes in September (Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday, September 22 – 24) that will culminate with a Meet the Firms event and lunch on Wednesday, September 24. Orientation will include practical information about Gallagher Hall and your graduate studies at the GSM, but will be primarily focused on preparation for the accounting firm recruiting season and your career search.
Save the Date
International Student Orientation – TBA
MPAc Orientation – September 22 – 24, 2014
Meet the Firms Networking Event – September 24, 2014
Preparing for Your MPAc Degree
- Academic Calendar
- International Students
- Career Development Summer Webinar Series and assignments (coming soon)
- Computing and Online Services
- Costs (coming soon)
- Course List
- Financial Aid
- Health Insurance Requirements and Student Health Center
- Military & Former Military Personnel
- Registration Instructions
- Associated Students of Managment (ASM)
- ASM Membership (coming soon)
- Join UC Davis MPAc Class of 2015 LinkedIn and Facebook groups (look for email invitation)
- Davis Wiki
- Davis Life Magazine
- Living in Davis and Local Highlights
- Mondavi Center
- The Davis Dirt
- UC Davis Athletics
If you have any questions that are not answered here, please feel free to contact us via email or by calling the Student Services at 530-752-7658.