Incoming Sacramento Student Information
Congratulations again on your admission to the UC Davis MBA program! We are looking forward to you joining the incoming Class of 2013. This website has been designed to provide you with some of the most commonly used resources by our MBA students. Please return to it often, as information will be updated throughout the year.
Save the Dates
Orientation – September 7th and 8th. Tentative Schedule
The first day combines both the Bay Area and Sacramento students at the UC Davis Campus. The second day of orientation will be held at the Sacramento campus and allow you to engage more one-on-one with your fellow classmates as well as get familiar with your new campus.
First Day of Classes – Monday, September 30, 2013
Prior to Your Arrival
- Check your VIP Page and complete all items on your Admissions Checklist
- Activate your UC Davis Account and Email (Required. Before August 1st)
- Quantitative Fundamentals Online Course Information (Required. Deadline: September 4th)
- GSM Admit Survey
- Sign-up for Orientation (Required. Deadline: August 15th)
- Upload Your Profile Picture for Student ID (Required. Deadline: August 15th)
- Register for Classes (Registration is open. Deadline to Pay and Register: August 15th)
- Waiver Exams (Registration now available. Deadline to sign-up: August 15th)
- Financial Aid
Classes, Curriculum, etc.
For Your Reference
- Estimated Costs
- Financial Aid
- Military & Former Military Personnel
- Computing and Online Services
- Sacramento Textbooks and Textpaks
If you have any questions that are not answered here, please feel free to contact us via email or by calling the Office of Admissions & Student Services at 530-752-7658.