Leadership Development Program
Daytime MBA Program
Your leadership development is an important part of your experience at the Graduate School of Management and is outlined in the First-Year Leadership and Career Development 2011-2012 Syllabus. Many opportunities are available to MBA students which will assist them in refining their leadership skills. Examples of leadership opportunities include:
- Hold a leadership position in the ASM, a student club, or other outside organization
- Complete course work with an emphasis on leadership
- Participate in Lam Leadership Skills Workshops
- Teach an undergraduate leadership development workshop at the Center for Leadership Learning in your second year
- Serve as a team leader for the Integrated Management Project Course
Your Personalized Leadership Development Plan
Students attend a workshop each fall which assists them in exploring their personal leadership style as well as areas for development. This session provides background and information to help students prepare a personal leadership development plan which is due at the beginning of winter quarter.
- Friday, December 2, 2011 — Sign up on MBA Accelerator for a mandatory 30 minute appointment to discuss your LDP with leadership coach Marla Goonan.
- Wednesday, January 4, 2012 — Upload your LDP to MBA Accelerator.
- Week of January 9, 2012 — Attend your scheduled LDP Appointment and complete the evaluation form.