Master of Professional Accountancy Orientation 2015
Congratulations on your admittance to the UC Davis Master of Professional Accountancy Program (MPAc). We are looking forward to you joining the Graduate School of Management community.
This website provides information about MPAc Orientation. Please check back often as information will be updated as the dates approach and throughout the orientation period.
International Student Mandatory Check-in
Monday, August 24
Details coming soon
MPAc Orientation prepares you academically, professionally and socially to excel in the UC Davis MPAc program and beyond. We’ve created a comprehensive program that covers student life at the Graduate School of Management, prepares you for the fall recruiting cycle and includes networking opportunities to set the stage for your success at UC Davis.
We look forward to seeing you at the Graduate School of Management in August.
Register here for the event
What to expect
- Lightweight, casual business attire is expected for most of the orientation days, as the Davis weather in August/September averages in the high 90s F (35 C). Formal business attire is expected for some sessions; notification will be given prior to the session.
- Ensure that you have activated your UC Davis user name and email
- Bring your laptop and charger
- Must have administration access to install printer drivers and printers
- Must have MS Windows 7 or higher (XP will not be supported)
- If using a Mac, additional software may be necessary to run Windows only applications
- Expect to receive additional information about the Associated Students of Management (ASM), including information on student-run events and ASM membership.
Location and Parking
- Orientation will begin in Gallagher Hall (on the UC Davis campus), 540 Alumni Lane, Davis, CA 95616. Please access the interactive campus map to find our exact location.
- Parking permits are available for $9 from the automated kiosk located in the Gateway Parking structure as well as Visitor Parking (VP) lot 1 just south of Gallagher Hall.
For your convenience we have booked a room block at Hyatt Place UC Davis, which is just steps from Gallagher Hall.
Room Block Dates
August 24–September 23, 2015
Make Your Reservations Online
- Click here (information coming soon)
- Input your check-in and checkout dates on the upper right hand section of the webpage;
- The Group Code has already been entered; move to Step 4;
- Click the Check Availability button;
- The room type and special group rate will populate along with the group name at the top of the page;
- Select the room type you would like to book by clicking the book button;
- Complete the next page with all of the necessary information.
Make Your Reservation Via Phone
Call: 1-888-HYATT HP (1-888-492-8847)
Be sure to specify the dates you are arriving and reference the GSM Orientation 2014.
Forms To be Filled Out and Brought With You to Registration
If you have any questions please contact us via email or call the MPAc program manager, Crissy Lyles, at (530) 752-9872.
Register for Fall Courses
Information regarding fall registration will be available on June 15. Fall registration will open on August 4.