MBAdmit Day – Friday, April 12, 2013
MBAdmit Day at UC Davis is a unique opportunity for you to experience life as a UC Davis MBA student and to meet your future classmates. Faculty, students and alumni will share with you their perspectives on the various aspects of the UC Davis MBA program. We look forward to having you visit campus and the city of Davis.
UC Davis Graduate School of Management
Gallagher Hall – 540 Alumni Lane
Davis, CA 95616
Friday, April 12, 2013
9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Dinner in downtown Davis at 6:00 p.m.
- 9:00 a.m. – 9:30 a.m. Registration & Continental Breakfast with MBA students
- 9:30 a.m.– 9:45 a.m. Welcome and Overview by UC Davis MBA Student Ambassadors
- 9:45 a.m. – 10:45 a.m. Welcome to the school, IMPACT Curriculum by Assistant Dean Stevens
- 11:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. “Insider” Tour/Lunch on the UC Davis Campus by Greg Ortiz
- (please bring comfortable shoes for walking)
- 1:15 p.m.– 2:30 p.m. Class Session with Professor Olivier Rubel
- 3:00 p.m.– 4:00 p.m. Tour of Winery & Brewery, Mondavi Institute for Wine & Food Science
- 4:15 p.m. – 5:30 p.m. Deans & Faculty Reception & Wine Tasting
- 6:00 p.m. Dinner in Downtown Davis
To register click here
or if you have questions call us at 530-752-7658