MPAc Candidacy Instructions and Forms
Commencement 2013 Saturday, June 15 at 10:00 a.m. Jackson Hall, Mondavi Center
MPAc Program Application for Candidacy
Deadlines for 2013
Completion of Degree Forms due to Program Manager*
June 2013 (end of Spring13) February 21, 2013
*Please note: Failure to meet the posted deadline results in the $250 registration penalty being charged to your account and may result in a one quarter delay in receiving your diploma
Graduation Requirements: 48 units minimum AND a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or better are needed to graduate.
Please refer to your respective Student Handbooks if you need further information on graduate requirements.
- All information must be legible.
- Complete all forms for candidacy (application form – front and back, worksheet and graduate data sheet).
- Signatures: Only your signature is required – on EACH of the three different pages. (Signature from the Dean will be obtained by Student Services when you have completed your degree.) No signature is required on the graduate data sheet.
- Course Information: Refer to RaPS.
- Forms should be submitted no earlier than three weeks prior to the posted deadline. Forms received any earlier will be returned to students.
- Diploma is available 20 weeks after the end of the quarter in which you completed your degree requirements.
- Diplomas are disbursed only through the Office of the University Registrar (not the GSM). You can request that your diploma be mailed by completing a request form (PDF) and submitting directly to the Office of the University Registrar or, if you prefer, it can be picked up in person at 12 Mrak Hall.