Pre-enrollment Requirements Email
From: UC Davis MBA Admissions
Sent: Thursday, June 28, 2012 11:53 AM
To: Danielle M Gordillo
Subject: UC Davis MBA Program Summer Announcements and Items for Completion
Welcome to the UC Davis MBA Community! We are so excited that you are joining us in September and look forward to meeting you at Orientation. I want to take this opportunity to introduce the Academic & Student Services team to you.
My name is Kathy Gleed and I am Director of Academic & Student Services. My team is responsible for your overall experience at the Graduate School of Management. We manage Orientation, the Leadership Skills Development Program, the International Exchange Program, student clubs & activities, and all course enrollment and registration. My team members for the Daytime MBA Program in Davis are:
- Holly Bishop-Green – our Associate Director for Academic & Student Services and GSM Registrar. You will work with Holly frequently as she oversees course registration, graduation requirements, and financial aid. She has been with the UC Davis MBA Program for a number of years and is a wonderful resource for any of your academic questions.
- Jordan Dade – our MBA Program Manager for the UC Davis Daytime MBA Program. In this role, Jordan is your first point of contact for all your questions. Jordan helps to coordinate Orientation and the Leadership Skills Development Program. She thoroughly enjoys the two-week Orientation as she gets to know each one of you better.
We are pleased to provide details on the Quantitative Fundamentals Assessment. Please note that this assessment will be available starting May 1, 2012. Based on student feedback, our faculty have adopted this requirement to ensure your success at the UC Davis MBA Program. Although we recommend you start right away (after May 1), this assessment must be completed by Wednesday, August 15, 2012. We estimate this will take about 15-30 hours to complete.
There are additional assignments in the coming weeks and to ensure you stay on track, look for forthcoming emails from us so that you don’t miss any important information. Important information will also be posted to our Incoming Students 2012 website.
- Career Development – email in mid-June. You need to complete all assignments by mid-August.
- Orientation Sign-up and Waiver Exams – email in late June. You need to sign up for Orientation and pay the $500 Orientation fee in late July.
- Registration for fall 2012 classes – email with complete details about registration will be sent in late July. The deadline to enroll will be in mid-August.
We are looking forward to meeting you at Orientation on Wednesday, September 12, 2012!
Director of Academic & Student Services
Graduate School of Management
University of California, Davis
One Shields Avenue, Gallagher Hall
Davis, CA 95616
Phone (530) 754-5476
Fax (530) 754-9355