Proven Placement Success
Our students are making an immediate impact
UC Davis MBA graduates have been well-received in the one of the toughest job markets in decades, demonstrating the very high level of talent represented in the class, as well as the value that employers place on an MBA from the UC Davis Graduate School of Management.
MBA Career Employment – Graduating Class of 2012:
- Average total compensation for the Class of 2012 was $98,592.
- Average signing bonus was $10,886, and ranged from $5,000 to $24,000.
- 93% of our graduates accepted a position within three months
MBA Summer Internship Placement – Graduating Class of 2013
The Graduate School of Management enjoyed strong recruitment for internships in 2012.
- Average monthly internship salary was $4,681, and the range was $867 to $11,548.
- 100% of our students seeking internships secured employment.