Proven Placement Success
Our students are making an immediate impact
UC Davis MBA graduates have been well-received in the one of the toughest job markets in decades, demonstrating the very high level of talent represented in the class, as well as the value that employers place on an MBA from the UC Davis Graduate School of Management.
MBA Career Employment – Graduating Class of 2013:
- 95% of our graduates accepted a position within three months of graduation.
- Average total compensation for the Class of 2013 was $88,301.
- Average signing bonus was $8,762, and ranged from $5,000 to $20,000.
NOTE: Class of 2013 Employment Report coming soon.
MBA Summer Internship Placement – Graduating Class of 2014
The Graduate School of Management enjoyed strong recruitment for internships in 2013.
- Average monthly internship salary was $5,429.
- The monthly salary range, which includes stipends, was $800 to $8,667.
- 100% of our students seeking internships secured employment.