Sacramento MBA Orientation 2014
September 20 - 21, 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Congratulations on your admittance to the UC Davis MBA program! We are looking forward to you joining the Graduate School of Management (GSM) community.
This website is designed to provide information about MBA Orientation 2014. Please check back often as information will be updated throughout the orientation period.
MBA Orientation 2014
MBA Orientation 2014 will prepare you academically, professionally and socially to excel in the UC Davis MBA Program and beyond. We’ve created a comprehensive program that includes action learning sessions, critical thinking exercises, and networking opportunities to set the stage for your future success at UC Davis.
For more information and to register click here.
What to expect
- Lightweight, casual business attire is expected for most of the orientation days, as the Davis weather in August/September averages in the high 90’s F (35 C). Formal business attire will be expected for some sessions and proper notification will be given prior to the session.
- Ensure that you have activated your UCDavis user name and email.
- Bring your laptop and charger.
- Ensure you have administrative access to install printer drivers and printers.
- Ensure that your laptop has MS Windows 7 or higher (XP will not be supported).
- If using a Mac, additional software may be necessary to run Windows only applications.
Location & Parking
September 20 Orientation
- University of California, Davis Conference Center, 550 Alumni Lane, UC Davis, Davis, CA 95616. The Conference Center is located Adjacent to the GSM, Gallagher Hall. Please access the interactive campus map to find the exact location.
- September 21 Orientation
- University of California Medical Center, Education Building, Sacramento, CA. Visit the Sacramento Campus Guide for full details on the facilities.
Detailed Schedule Coming Soon
If you have any questions that are not answered here, please feel free to contact us via email or by calling the Part-Time program manager, Gina Finn at 916-734-3938.