Sacramento MBA Orientation 2015
Additional information will be updated as it becomes available. Please check this site regularly.
Congratulations on your admittance to the UC Davis MBA program! We are looking forward to you joining the Graduate School of Management (GSM) community.
MBA Orientation 2015
MBA Orientation 2015 will prepare you academically, professionally and socially to excel in the UC Davis MBA Program and beyond. We’ve created a comprehensive program that includes action learning sessions, critical thinking exercises, and networking opportunities to set the stage for your future success at UC Davis.
Register here for the event.
What to expect
- Lightweight, business casual attire is expected on both Saturday and Sunday. Please note that you will be taking professional photos Saturday morning, starting at 8:00 a.m. Please be timely so you get your photo taken.
- Ensure that you have activated your UC Davis user name and email prior to arriving at Orientation.
- Bring your laptop and charger.
- Ensure you have administrative access to install printer drivers and printers.
- Ensure that your laptop has MS Windows 7 or higher (XP will not be supported).
- If using a Mac, additional software may be necessary to run Windows only applications.
Location & Parking
- University of California, Davis Conference Center, 550 Alumni Lane, UC Davis, Davis, CA 95616. The Conference Center is located adjacent to the GSM, Gallagher Hall.
- The most convenient parking areas for Orientation 2015 include Visitor Parking Lots 1 and 2 and the Gateway Parking Structure located adjacent to the Mondavi Center. Please review the Visitor Permit Parking Area map to locate these parking areas.
- There is no charge for parking on campus during Orientation.
- University of California Medical Center, Education Building, Sacramento, CA. Visit the Sacramento Campus Guide for full details on the facilities.
- The most convenient parking areas for Orientation on September 13 at the Sacramento Campus include parking lot 12, 14, 16, or 17. Cost for parking on Sunday is $3.00. All day passes may be obtained at the kiosk in parking lot 14. Please review “Student Parking” at the Parking Area map.
Optional Ropes Course
Join your classmates for a day of adventure and team building at Challenge Sonoma Ropes Course! This optional excursion is a fantastic way to connect with fellow students and future classmates.
More information coming soon
Register for Fall Courses
Information regarding Fall 2015 registration will be available on June 15. Registration will open on August 4.