Shift into High Gear
Known for their innovative thinking, effective collaboration and driving results in the workplace, UC Davis MBA graduates are in high demand for a wide range of positions in a variety of industries.
Our experienced Career Development team works closely with you to prepare for your continued professional advancement. We help you to leverage your experience, knowledge and skills to be a successful leader who can make a difference in the business world.
The UC Davis MBA program played a significant role in my recent promotion at Procter & Gamble. My management education gave me added credibility within the company that I would succeed in a competitive sales environment. I’m up to the challenge because I’m bringing a great UC Davis MBA tool kit.
Vasul Trisal – Working Professional MBA Student
Our Career Development Program
In tandem with our new academic curriculum, our enhanced career development program bridges your classroom experience with the global job market.
As a UC Davis MBA student, you can employ this series of activities and workshops to develop the tools and resources needed to accelerate your career. You’ll strengthen your ability to build relationships, present yourself and find the right path for a rewarding career.
- Self-assessment – Workshops and panels to help you identify potential careers and develop effective job-search strategies.
- Personal Attention – One-on-one sessions with our expert career counselors to assess your professional goals and develop a career strategy.
- Maximizing Opportunities – Make the most of on- and off-campus recruiter activities, company tours, career fairs and industry events.
- Tap Our Powerful Alumni Network – Benefit from our deeply loyal and supportive alumni, who make time to mentor and assist you.
- Networking Strategies – Advice and practice for building professional relationships to advance your career.
- Presenting Yourself – Résumé and cover letter reviews to effectively market yourself.
- Making Your Case – Interview preparation resources, including InterviewStream.
- Securing the Best Terms – Negotiating offers and decision process counseling.