Student Travel Grant Guidelines
The UC Davis Graduate School of Management has funding available to assist graduate students with professional development opportunities such as career fairs, conferences, and business plan competitions. Our intent is to create opportunities for our students and to promote the UC Davis Graduate School of Management. Funding is finite so we encourage you to apply as early as possible.
At least one month before the event, apply for funds by sending an email to CareerDevelopment@gsm.ucdavis.edu. Include:
- Name, City and Dates of event.
- Statement that describes how this activity helps you reach your career goals and/or promotes the GSM (100‐250 words).
- Breakdown of costs to attend the event, including registration fee, transportation costs. If sharing travel and accommodations, include only your share.
Within one week after the event, submit receipts to your program manager to receive funding.
Eligibility for funding includes:
- Open to students in all GSM programs who are currently registered and in good academic standing (not on academic probation).
- Uploading your résumé before event to the sponsor website (if available).
- Attending networking events if invited.
- Interviewing with companies, if invited to interview (if available).
Grants typically range between $100‐$250 based on availability of funds and cost of the event and are limited to one award per student each academic year