Bay Area Campus Guide
Parking is free at the Bay Area campus.
The Bay Area campus (12647 Alcosta Boulevard) requires an access card for entrance to the suite. Students, faculty and staff are allowed access via their access cards 24/7. Incoming students will receive their access card at orientation.
For cross-registration students: Full-Time MBA students may use their access card for Gallagher Hall. Sacramento students may pick up a temporary access card to use for the quarter. If you experience issues or need a replacement card, please contact Caroll Sandifor or Eva Zhang at the reception area.
For faculty issues/concerns, contact Caroll Sandifor, Bay Area instructional and operations manager, (925) 543-8076. Caroll is responsible for instructional support, facility management and amenities for students and faculty. Also contact Caroll to arrange a tour of the facility.
Tues-Thurs: 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Fri: 12:30 – 9 p.m.
Sat: 8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
For student issues/concerns, contact Eva Zhang, the Bay Area program manager, (925) 543-8075. The program manager serves as the primary liaison for students, as an advisor on policies and procedures, and provides leadership for student programs and events.
- Copier/color printers are located in the Student Commons area. Fax machine is located in the reception area.
- Meals/Snacks: Friday evening dinner, Saturday breakfast and lunch, snacks, coffee, tea and sodas are provided.
- Three meeting rooms are available for use (1508, 1509, 1510). Please reserve them in EMS (Event Management System).
- Classroom Audio/Visual Equipment: All classrooms are equipped with a built-in computer, laptop connection, projector and screen. It is always a good idea to check your laptop connection to ensure connectivity.
- Shower access is available. Please see Caroll Sandifor at the reception area for an access code.
GSM has partnered with several local hotels to offer discounted rates.
- Courtyard by Marriott – rate of $99/night. Please use code U4Z for a discounted rate.
- Residence Inn by Marriott – rate of $109/night. Please use code UCDE
- Hyatt House San Ramon – rate of $99/night. Please use code 63587
Bay Area MBA student mailboxes are located on the first floor. Please note: Cross-registration students only have a mailbox at their home campus. Papers and/or homework may be retrieved from your home campus.
Public Transit and Bicycling
Bishop Ranch has several BART transit shuttles. See schedule and cost attached.
Bicycle racks are located outside of the suite near the back parking lot. If you prefer a secure lock option, GSM bike pods are located west of our suite. Please contact Caroll Sandifor to obtain a key.