Join the Associated Students of Management (ASM)
Be a part of the ASM student community
The Associated Students of Management (ASM) is first, and foremost, the elected voice of the study body. We work closely with the administration to improve the GSM experience and provide the best opportunities for students to be involved in the community. In your short two years at the GSM, you will have the chance to engage in a variety of activities, both academically and professionally. ASM is the governing body that facilities a number of programs and events that students interact with everyday. The unique aspect of ASM is everything is student run and supported through ASMmembership. Membership gives students access to the best opportunities the GSM has to offer including:
- Business School Clubs: including membership, events, and eligibility for officer positions
- Waived intramural fees (unlimited number of sports per quarter)
- Monthly club run BBQs
- A locker at the GSM
- Discounted prices on events (including: Casino Royale and the Net Impact Tahoe Trip)
- Support new student orientation and its events
- Facilitates buddy system for all incoming students
- Meet weekly with GSM Administration to voice student needs
- Host GSM Thanksgiving dinner for students and their families
- Host student feedback sessions and work with GSM administration to incorporate student feedback
- Organize faculty presentations and class overviews before registration of each quarter
- Co-host the End of Year party for students, faculty and staff
- And so much more!
Incoming MBA Students (only):
Your one-time fee of $200 covers the two years of your Full-Time MBA student membership. Full-Time MBA students may join here.
Incoming MPAc Students (only):
Your one-time fee of $100 covers the one year of your MPAc student membership. MPAc students may join here.