The Campaign for UC Davis
Be Bold and Make an Impact
Are you one of the 100,000 donors who will help lead UC Davis toward its goal of raising $1 billion in philanthropic support for The Campaign for UC Davis? Your gift of any dollar amount counts. UC Davis is expanding its capacity to meet the world’s challenges and educate future leaders, and alumni and friends play an important role in this plan.
The Graduate School of Management has joined this campus effort with an ambitious goal of $25 million in three key areas: faculty and student support, programs and emerging opportunities. We have made significant progress—recently surpassing $23 million,
92 percent of our goal—thanks to our many supporters.
Yet, there is much more to do. We have bold aspirations for the School, and ask you to be equally bold as you think about your personal support and how you can make an impact. We invite you to join us.
With your investment, you can make an impact on some of the School’s top priorities or contact us for additional options.
- International exposure, professional development activities and other enrichment programs are important for the growth of the School.
- Gifts may be designated to existing programs such as the Big Bang! Business Plan Competition or to fund new initiatives, such as support for the International Study Trip.
ENDOWMENTS /ANNUAL FUND
- As state support diminishes, building the School’s endowments and unrestricted annual giving is vital to our future and mission.
- Gifts and pledges can be made directly to the Graduate School of Management MBA or Working Professional MBA Endowments, or to the School’s Annual Fund. Naming gifts for spaces in Gallagher Hall are also invested in our Endowment for Excellence.
- Honor and promote the work of a faculty member who is acknowledged as among the preeminent scholars in his or her field, and whose work has made a significant contribution to society.
- Our faculty members are internation-ally renowned experts in their fields. Continued attraction and retention of these trailblazing researchers and teachers is a top priority.
- Help attract and inspire the next generation of business leaders to the School.
- Provide financial support for top MBA students, who typically face heavy financial burdens when pursuing their degree.
There’s a real opportunity for the School to differentiate itself. The GSM can move faster and be more innovative, which appeals to me. UC Davis MBA students are intelligent, articulate, motivated and diverse. The School offers a powerful learning experience, and it’s great to be a part of this.
- Stephen G. Newberry Vice Chairman, Board of Directors
I want to help develop a long-term vision for the Graduate School of Management. Alumni need to ensure the School will continue to thrive. we need to plan for the future of the School in the same way we do for our families.
- Aaron B. Chin MBA 00, Planning Analyst, Intel Corp.