The Graduate School of Management seeks candidates with the potential to become innovative leaders ready to make a global impact. Successful applicants have impressive records of achievement and the promise to accomplish much more.
Students with a bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university who meet the minimum entrance requirements are invited to apply for the MPAc program. An undergraduate accounting degree is not required.
2017 Application Deadlines
|Round||Application Deadlines||Decision Released|
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution
- Successful completion of the following three courses, or their equivalents:
- Introduction to Financial Accounting
- Introduction to Managerial Accounting
- Business Law
- Application form
- Current resume
- List of outside activities, awards and honors
- Personal statement (250 words)
- Transcripts from all institutions attended
- Two recommendations in sealed envelopes or submitted online
- Official GMAT or GRE test score
- Official TOEFL or IELTS (international applicants)
- $125 application fee
Fall 2017 APPLICATION forms
With our commitment to the environment and sustainability, we highly encourage using our our online application system. When submitting your application online you will have the option to submit unofficial transcripts. Candidates who are admitted to the program will need to request all official transcripts to be sealed and mailed to the address listed below.
*Fill-able forms are not editable online, you must download the form to complete on a computer and email in.
Mail Application Materials to:
UC Davis Graduate School of Management, Attn: MPAc Admissions
One Shields Avenue
Davis, CA 95616