The Graduate School of Management seeks candidates with the potential to become innovative leaders ready to make a global impact. Successful applicants have impressive records of achievement and the promise to accomplish much more.
Students with a bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university who meet the minimum entrance requirements are invited to apply for the MPAc program. An undergraduate accounting degree is not required.
2016 APPLICATION DEADLINES
Accepting applications for this fall on a case-by-case basis. Please contact Associate Director Abigail Carroll for more information.
2017 Application Deadlines
|Round||Application Deadlines||Decision Released|
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution
- Successful completion of the following three courses, or their equivalents:
- Introduction to Financial Accounting
- Introduction to Managerial Accounting
- Business Law
- Application form
- Current resume
- List of outside activities, awards and honors
- Personal statement (250 words)
- Transcripts from all institutions attended
- Two recommendations in sealed envelopes or submitted online
- Official GMAT or GRE test score
- Official TOEFL or IELTS (international applicants)
- $125 application fee
Mail Application Materials to:
UC Davis Graduate School of Management, Attn: MPAc Admissions
One Shields Avenue
Davis, CA 95616