The demand for newly trained accountants is strong and growing. Known for driving results in the workplace, innovative thinking and effective collaboration, Graduate School of Management alumni are in high demand.
Our career development team works closely with you to prepare for your professional advancement. We help you bridge your classroom experience with the global job market through a series of dynamic activities and workshops designed to help you develop the tools and resources to accelerate your career.
Our program starts with a Meet the Firms event during orientation, a valuable opportunity to network with representatives from diverse accounting firms and companies to gain insight into the best potential match for your professional goals.
During your MPAc degree, you will strengthen your ability to build relationships, present yourself professionally and find the right path for rewarding employment. Whether you choose one of the Big Four accounting firms, a local CPA office, corporate accounting, government auditing, nonprofit work or another arena, we’ll help prepare you for a successful career.
- Engage With Us – Participate in one-on-one and group sessions with our seasoned career counselors to assess your professional goals and develop a customized career strategy.
- Maximize Opportunities – Make the most of on- and off-campus recruiter activities, company tours, career fairs and industry events.
- Tap Our Powerful Alumni Network – Benefit from the Graduate School of Management’s deeply loyal and supportive alumni, who take time to mentor and assist you.
- Present Yourself – Learn valuable résumé, cover letter and interview strategies to effectively market yourself.
96% U.S. Eligible: Graduates Received Career Offer Within Six Months Post-Graduation
65% Placement with Big Four Firms
$57,000Average Starting Salary
Employers Hiring MPAc Students
- Campbell Taylor
- Ernst & Young
- Fineman West & Co. LLP
- K Coe Isom
- Noell Agnew & Morse
- Sensiba San Filippo LLP
- Standish Management
- SV 1898 Group, Inc
- Campbell Taylor & Company