Foundations of Technology Series: Technology Partnerships
Adam Massey, Director, Strategic Technology Partnerships at Google
About The Speaker
Adam Massey is responsible for Google’s Strategic Technology Partnerships across Google Cloud. Adam joined Google in 2007, and was part of the original team that initially launched Google Apps as a business offering and helped grow the business to what it is today.
During his time at Google, Adam has been in Sales, Sales Leadership and in his current role is driving Google’s next generation partner strategy as a key vehicle to grow Google’s Cloud business. Prior to Google, Adam spent several years at Oracle, Interwoven, and has been involved with multiple enterprise software start-ups along the way.
Adam graduated Cum Laude from Clemson University where he studied Business and Industrial Management. He’s married and a father of 3 young children and an avid mountain biker in his spare time.
About Foundations of Technology Series
Join MBA students, alumni, prospects and admissions representatives for eight Saturdays of learning and networking around the technology industry. The technology industry forms a vital part of the Northern California economy and these sessions provide an opportunity to deepen your understanding and connections.
Engage with innovative leaders from top companies, deepen your industry and functional knowledge and get an inside track on internship and career paths.
Sessions are on Saturdays from 4:30 to 7:00 p.m. at the GSM Bay Area campus in San Ramon. The dates are April 8, April 15, April 22, April 29, May 6, May 13, May 20 and June 3. Participants may attend all or individual sessions. Light refreshments will be served.
- April 8: Jonathan Avni, Product Manager at Pinterest
Topic: Product Management and Monetization
- April 15: Aaron Naldoza, Head of Sales Development, LinkedIn
Topic: Sales Development
- April 22: Damian McKenna, Director, Advertising Technology at Facebook
Topic: Driving Transformation
- April 29: Evan Benway, Senior Product Manager-Innovation, at Plantronics
Topic: New Product Innovation
- May 6: Stephanie Montaño, General Counsel, CSR [RE]DESIGN Group
Topic: Corporate Social Responsibility
- May 13: Simon MacGibbon, Co-founder & Managing Partner, BCG Digital
Topic: Digital Innovation
- May 20: Adam Massey, Director, Strategic Technology Partnerships at Google
Topic: Technology Partnerships
- June 3: Jordi Monso, Engagement Manager at McKinsey & Company
Topic: Technology Consulting
*subject to change based on availability