International Perspective and First-hand Immersion
An international perspective touches every aspect of our MBA program—from finance to technology management—expanding your ability to understand, examine and excel in today’s global marketplace.
“I have a new app reciat ion for other
cultures and a wonderful perspective
on their ways of doing business.”
— Marcus Wilson ‘13
Our International Study Trip provides an intensive immersion into world business dynamics. Following a quarter of classroom study, you’ll embark on two weeks of travel and meetings with executives.
Gain international experience, learn a new culture and build your global network by spending a quarter at one of our 15 partner universities in Europe, Asia or the Americas.
- Czech Republic
- Hong Kong
You return with a better understanding of both local issues and the global market—and a new awareness of the factors that define business success.
You can gain international experience, learn a different culture and build your global network by spending a quarter at one of the Graduate School of Management’s partner universities. You’ll learn first-hand how companies adapt and innovate in a constantly changing global marketplace—and you’ll return with a greater understanding of today’s international business dynamics. Our partners include:
- Aalto University Executive Education, Finland
- Erasmus University Rotterdam, Netherlands
- Fudan University, Shanghai, China
- Fundação Getúlio Vargas, São Paulo, Brazil
- HEC Paris, France
- Heinrich Heine Universitat, Düsseldorf, Germany
- Instituto Tecnologico Autonomo de Mexico
- Jonkoping International Business School (JIBS), Sweden
- Manchester Business School, England
- National Taiwan University, Taiwan (ROC)
- Peking University, Guanghua School of Management, Beijing, China
- Pontifica Universidad Catolica de Chile in Santiago, Chile
- Shanghai Advanced Institute for Finance, Shanghai Jiaotong University
- Tsinghua University, Beijing, China
- University of British Colombia, Vancouver