Graduation Requirements, Curriculum and Concentrations
To better meet the evolving management education needs of our students, the UC Davis Graduate School of Management faculty modified our MBA degree requirements for graduation in fall 2011.
If you have questions about an individual course, please check the course syllabus and/or contact the professor directly.
Requirements for Graduation
- Complete the appropriate required courses (see below).
- Students must successfully complete a total of 72 units.
- Students must have a cumulative grade point average of 3.0 or better.
- No more than 6 units total of Group/Independent Study (298/299) can be counted toward the 72-unit requirement.
- If a student waives or tests out of a core course, additional elective coursework to replace the units.
- A candidacy form (2 pages), must be submitted by the appropriate quarterly deadline.
- Complete at least six quarters in residence at UC Davis.
Required Core Courses
Areas of Concentration
You have the option to pursue a general management study or to choose a functional concentration guided by a suggested series of elective courses. Most students choose functional concentrations such as:
- Business Analytics
- General Management
- Organizational Behavior
- Technology Management