Proven Placement Success
Our students are making an immediate impact
UC Davis MBA graduates have been well-received, demonstrating the very high level of talent represented in each class and the value that employers place on an MBA from the UC Davis Graduate School of Management.
Class of 2014 employment report
$99,952 average compensation
$90,023 average salary
$18,331 average signing bonus
86% job placement 3 months after graduation
Employment by Industry
Employment by Function
Agilent Technologies Autodesk Inc. Bank of Tokyo— Mitsubishi UFJ Ltd. BluePearl Booz Allen Hamilton Inc. Cedaron E. & J. Gallo Farmers Business Network Inc. Gartner Consulting Golden California Inc. HelloSociety LLC Hewlett-Packard Co. IBM Intel Corp. KLA-Tencor Corp. LGMA Marketing Evolution McKay Brothers LLC NetApp Inc. Santa Clara County Sustainability in Review Synopsys Inc. UBM Tech Visa Inc. partial list
2014 Internship report
$5,376 average monthly salary
100% placement of students seeking internships
internships by Industry
internships by Function
MBA Summer Internship Placement – Graduating Class of 2015
- Average monthly internship salary was $5,376.
- 100% of our students seeking internships secured employment.
- Students were employed across a wide variety of industries and worked at companies such as Amgen, eBay, Mars, The North Face, PG&E and Tesla, to name a few.
MBA Career Employment – Graduating Class of 2014:
- Average total compensation for the Class of 2014 was $99,952.
- Average base salary was $90,023 and average signing bonus was $18,331.
- 86% of our graduates accepted a position within three months of graduation.