Proven Placement Success
Our students are making an immediate impact
UC Davis MBA graduates have been well-received in the one of the toughest job markets in decades, demonstrating the very high level of talent represented in the class, as well as the value that employers place on an MBA from the UC Davis Graduate School of Management.
MBA Career Employment – Graduating Class of 2014:
- Average total compensation for the Class of 2014 was $99,952.
- Average base salary was $90,023 and average signing bonus was $18,331.
- 86% of our graduates accepted a position within three months of graduation.
MBA Summer Internship Placement – Graduating Class of 2015
The Graduate School of Management enjoyed strong recruitment for internships in 2014.
- Average monthly internship salary was $5,376.
- 100% of our students seeking internships secured employment.
- Students were employed across a wide variety of industries and worked at companies such as Amgen, eBay, Mars, The North Face, PG&E and Tesla, to name a few.