Proven Placement Success
Our students are making an immediate impact
UC Davis MBA graduates have been well-received, demonstrating the very high level of talent represented in each class and the value that employers place on an MBA from the UC Davis Graduate School of Management.
MBA Summer Internship Placement – Graduating Class of 2016
|Baaz Global||Baidu US|
|Bank of America||Bank of the West|
|Bank of Tokyo Mitsubishi UFJ||BARCO|
|Solaris Paper||State Street Global Advisors|
|Truckee Tahoe Community Foundation||UBM|
|Wells Fargo Securities||Wonolo|
MBA Summer Internship Placement – Graduating Class of 2015
- Average monthly internship salary was $5,376.
- 100% of our students seeking internships secured employment.
- Students were employed across a wide variety of industries and worked at companies such as Amgen, eBay, Mars, The North Face, PG&E and Tesla, to name a few.
MBA Career Employment – Graduating Class of 2014:
- Average total compensation for the Class of 2014 was $99,952.
- Average base salary was $90,023 and average signing bonus was $18,331.
- 86% of our graduates accepted a position within three months of graduation.