We seek out exceptional MBA candidates with impressive records of achievement and the promise to make a difference in the world.
How to Apply: part-time MBA in the Bay Area
MBA Admissions Process
Step 1 – Submit an Application
To complete your application, you’ll need the materials listed below.
- Application – Apply Now
- 2 professional recommendations
- 1 essay & 1 personal introduction
- Transcripts (unofficial for admission, official for enrollment)
- GMAT or GRE General Test
- TOEFL / IELTS (For international, non-native English speaking applicants)
- $125 application fee
Step 2 – On-Campus Interview (by invitation only)
- After an initial application review, selected candidates will be invited to an on-campus interview. This is a positive indicator of our interest in your application but does not guarantee admission.
Step 3 – Receive a Decision
- When a decision is available you will receive a decision notification email. You will be instructed to log in to your VIP (personal portal) page to view your decision. Your decision will be available on the decision deadline listed below for the round in which you applied.
2016 MBA APPLICATION DEADLINES
Accepting applications for this fall on a case-by-case basis. Schedule a consultation with Associate Director of Admissions John Lyon for more information.
2017 Application Deadlines
The fall 2017 application will be available in late August. Application deadlines will be published soon.
MBA App Questions?
Fall 2016 MBA Application Available
With our commitment to the environment and sustainability, we highly encourage using our our online application system. When submitting your application online you will still need to request all official transcripts to be sealed and mailed to the address listed below.
*Fill-able forms are not editable online, you must download the form to complete on a computer and email in.
Mail MBA Application Materials to:
UC Davis Graduate School of Management – Admissions
One Shields Avenue
Davis, CA 95616