Alexzandra Caldwell-Wenman MBA 13
UC Davis MBA Scholar
The diversity of the students at the Graduate School of Management really inspires me. We come from a range of cultural and professional backgrounds—a great opportunity to explore the different ways we approach business issues. This breadth of perspectives breeds creativity and fosters learning both in and out of the classroom.
Online Marketing Intern, Intuit, Menlo Park, Calif.
Student Leadership and Experience
- UC Davis MBA Ambassador
- Director of Marketing and Communications
- Associated Students of Management
- Co-President, International Business Club
- Community Consulting Group Project
- Rancho Cordova Travel and Tourism Corp.
Design Entrepreneur, Lexz, Sacramento, Calif.
BFA, Art, Minor in Entrepreneurship, The University of Iowa, Iowa City
- National Academy of Arts, Sciences, and Engineering student, University of Iowa.
- Participating designer, Sacramento Fashion Week.
- Professional interests: brand management, international marketing, e-commerce.
- Passionate about: ballet dancing, pilates, jewelrysmithing.