Alumni Helping Career Development
SHARE YOUR EXPERTISE
- Provide REAL-WORLD PERSPECTIVES
- TALK with students about your industry and experience in an INFORMATIONAL INTERVIEW
- ADDRESS a club as a GUEST SPEAKER
- CONDUCT a MOCK INTERVIEW with feedback
To volunteer, contact Inger Maher
ATTEND AN EVENT
Help UC Davis MBAs BUILD THEIR NETWORK by representing your company at two of our key recruiting and networking events.
- Peer-to-Pier in San Francisco on February 9, 2012
- Spring Career Fair in San Ramon on March 2, 2012
To reserve your place, contact Chris Dito
HOST A SHADOW DAY
Offer students CAREER ADVICE AND INSIDER INSIGHT into your company’s organization and culture.
- MBA Winter Shadow Day on January 20, 2012
- MBA Spring Shadow Day on April 20, 2012
To host a student, contact Chris Dito
HIRE A STUDENT
- Identify INTERNSHIP AND CAREER POSITIONS in your company or industry.
- POST a position with Career Development
- INTERVIEW on campus or offsite
To post a position, contact Lisa Raj