Cathinka Wahlstrom MBA 91
Senior Managing Director, North America Banking, Accenture
New York, N.Y.
B.A., Economics, B.A., Journalism | Indiana University of Pennsylvania
Leading change requires both both the courage to make tough decisions and the experience to know how to quickly adapt to new realities. The Graduate School of Management helped me become a well-rounded professional with the confidence to push the bigger ideas.
- Focuses on supporting mergers and acquisitions, global expansion, business change and transformational programs, technology initiatives.
- Has worked extensively throughout North America, Europe, Asia.
- Manages one of Accenture’s largest client relationships, a Fortune 20 company.
- Leads various mentoring, diversity and citizenship initiatives and sits on a number of boards.
- Honored by Rotary International and the Swedish-American Foundation; David Rockefeller Fellow.
- Honored with Distinguished Achievement Award, UC Davis Graduate School of Management Alumni Association.