Cathinka Wahlstrom MBA 91
Managing Partner—North America Banking Group and New York Metro Location, Accenture
New York, N.Y.
The Graduate School of Management helped to make me a well-rounded professional with the confidence to push the larger ideas. You need both courage and experience to lead change and to quickly adapt to new realities. I work with a lot of smart clients and colleagues at Accenture—all focused on helping companies become more successful.
B.A., Economics; B.A., Journalism, Indiana University of Pennsylvania
- Focuses on supporting mergers and acquisitions, global expansion, business change and transformational programs, technology initiatives.
- Has worked extensively throughout North America, Europe, Asia.
- Manages one of Accenture’s largest client relationships, a Fortune 20 company.
- Leads various mentoring, diversity and citizenship initiatives and sits on a number of boards.
- Honored by Rotary International and the Swedish-American Foundation; David Rockefeller Fellow.
- Honored with Distinguished Achievement Award, UC Davis Graduate School of Management Alumni Association.