Christopher W. Baggett MBA 13
Dean’s Scholar / CalPERS, CalSTRS UC Davis MBA Fellow
Davis is culturally diverse, intellectually vibrant and full of great family activities throughout the year. We love going to parks, swimming in the town’s amazing pools, shopping at the farmer’s market and exploring the greenbelt on our bikes. The Graduate School of Management is the perfect place to pursue my MBA, and Davis offers everything my family needs while I complete my degree. Coming here was the right decision for us all!
Graduate Student Intern – Private Equity, CalPERS, Sacramento, Calif.
Student Leadership and Experience
Company Information Officer, Clean Technology Club
Consulting Group Analyst, Morgan Stanley Smith Barney, Santa Rosa, Calif.
B.S., Finance, California State University, Sacramento
- At Morgan Stanley Smith Barney, received Book Award for Excellence and Integrity and Consulting Group Analyst of the Year Award.
- Helped design asset-management lab for Morgan Stanley Smith Barney; presented business plan to executive management, a “phenomenal experience.”
- Professional goal: manage a funds program at a large U.S. pension fund.
- Volunteer builder for Habitat for Humanity.
- Personal passions: piano composition, cycling, table tennis, theater, jazz, wine.